KINGSTON SHIRT

KINGSTON SHIRT
BLACK

Friday, December 3, 2010

Dec. 3rd, 2010

Kingston will be 5 months old tomorrow. He weighed 8 lbs 11 oz at the doctor's on Wednesday.
Crazy that we have already been home a week! It hasn't been what I was expecting. Not that I know really what I was expecting. Time seems to go by so fast! I get nothing done, (i think i thought i was going to have all this free time...silly me) but I do get bored and kinda lonely being stuck in the house all day even though I've been pretty exhausted. Now that my computer is working again I think that will help. I wish I could take Kingston out and go places with him but it's too cold for walks and I don't want to risk him catching anything. BOO! Can't wait for spring time when we can come out and PLAY!

So, last night Kingston slept most of the night thanks to the MAMAROO! I recommend it to EVERYONE with a baby. We borrowed it from our friends Holly and Jensen to try it out and it is Wonderful! Matter of fact, he's in it right now. He likes it even when he's awake. It is like a swing but WAY cooler! I laugh because before we had the baby I showed it to Christian and he said it was too expensive and we didn't need it but now that he's here and CRIES all the time, he said we HAD to get one. :) I think we are getting it as an early Christmas present from Christian's parents. YEAH! Hopefully tonight plays out the same way. We'll see. Screaming baby in the day is so much easier to deal with than screaming baby at 2 am!

We had three visitors today. It was nice. Andrea (Christian's mom) came over and brought us some batteries for his bouncer that we have already gone through. (another reason i love the mamaroo, you can plug it in) and my Dad and Julie came and brought presents for the little guy! It was a nice surprise! We are so lucky to have many family and friends that show their support and love. We couldn't do it without all of you! We are very blessed. :)

5 comments:

  1. What is this Mamaroo you speak of? Maybe I need one. Let's see some pics. BTW, I'm adding you guys as a link on my blog. So get ready for a lot of traffic coming your way. I think I get one reader a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, we totally want to come and visit, not sure when... we're going to be up in Salt Lake this Sat. for a concert thing but I'll have my sis with me and she'll probably need to get back and the next Sat. I have my work christmas dinner up there but we have to come back down for Josyln's wedding reception, r u guys goin to that, ur probably not taking Kingston out yet? Anyways, I'll call ya soon, see when we can meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, the mamaroo is AWESOME! Look it up on Amazon. It's kinda pricey but SO worth it. It has 5 speeds and you can plug your ipod into it. Kingston LOVES it! Look at facebook. I just posted some new pics on there. I'll tell Christian to post some on here too! How are you? Are you settled in? How is it? Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane, YES please call me and we'll meet up. I get SO bored and lonely at home. We go NO WHERE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole. What is your blog??? I NEED to follow it! :)

    ReplyDelete