KINGSTON SHIRT

KINGSTON SHIRT
BLACK

Sunday, December 26, 2010

December 26th, 2010

Yesterday we celebrated our first Christmas with Kingston. It was so wonderful to be with family! We enjoyed Christmas eve and morning with Christian's family and had delicious ham and then breakfast! I wish I could have brought him down with me to see my family but there were too many grandkids at my mom's so Christian stayed with him while I visited. Kingston gave us the best present ever yesterday! He took all of his feedings by his bottle and we didn't have to use the pump at all! It was wonderful to watch him eat. Its crazy how the little things that most people would take for granted can mean so much! Thank you for giving me the best Christmas ever, Kingston. I love you more than you could ever imagine! You make me so Happy!
love, Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo! You guys look great! I just want to squeeze little Kingston's cheeks and hug and kiss him non-stop. Do that for me, okay?

    ReplyDelete