KINGSTON SHIRT

KINGSTON SHIRT
BLACK

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dec. 14th, part 2

So I was going to go to sleep, but then Kingston wanted to stay up so we watched a movie instead. I had one of those Mom moments. :) Laying in bed, baby in my arms, the husband and puppy asleep next to me and I was just looking at my sweet little sleeping family and I realized this was the happiest moment! I love my family so much and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I have a miracle in my arms and such a wonderful husband! I don't know how I lucked out. He cooks, he cleans, he is so productive!, so helpful with Kingston, and he loves us SO MUCH! This probably sounds like the cheesiest post, but I want to remember this night always. I LOVE him more than anything in the world and when the doctors told us that having a preemie this early leads to a 75% divorce rate, I was never worried for a moment. I have the best husband in the world and I think this has just made us stronger and made me appreciate him even more! I love you Christian.

Alright, back to reality. Have to cut this short again. Kingston just woke back up and is screaming his head off. I think his lungs are going to be just fine. :) Good night again!

2 comments:

  1. Look at you Amber. Isn't it funny how becoming a mom turns you into the sap we used to pity :) I'm glad you are loving being a mom so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true Nicole. I've turned into a sap- but only part time. And I will tell you, I really wrote this down so that in a couple weeks, days, hours..when I'm having one of those other kind of moments, I can remember this one. :)

    Maybe I should add a disclaimer or warning at the bottom of my blog. "BEWARE! Read posts at your own risk. The opinions, views, and content of these posts are written often under stress by a hormonal, sleep deprived Mother who doesn't get out much."

    ReplyDelete