KINGSTON SHIRT

KINGSTON SHIRT
BLACK

Friday, November 26, 2010


AmberLee Hampshire November 26 at 4:27pm

It's been crazy since I found out Kingston was getting ready to come home. You think you are ready and then you realize you're not even close! He got to come home yesterday for Thanksgiving and It's been lovely! Exhausting but lovely. My mom came up to help and I'm so grateful for her! I don't know what I am going to do when she leaves tomorrow. I feel like i'm a mom/nurse. He has one medication that is given every 6 hrs and another every 8 and between that and bottle feeding and then giving the rest by pump over an hour and then cleaning it, i am constantly busy. By the time I'm done with one, it seems like its time to change him and start over. He also has a monitor that keeps beeping cuz his leads fall off. And dressing changes from his surgery twice a day (and he HATES that) it doesn't hurt him i think it just annoys him and makes him MAD. He is still on fortified breast milk with extra calories but it makes him get backed up and super gassy. I'm hoping we can take him off that soon. Other than that..which is just an adjustment and i'm sure i'll get used to it soon and not keep worrying i'm going to forget to give him something...it is so WONDERFUL to have him home! I love sleeping next to him (he's in his pack n play next to my bed) and I love walking around the house without having to be hooked up to anything. It's the best! :) He LOVED the car ride home too! I might have to drive around with him a lot. :) It still doesn't seem real yet that he's really home! HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone! I'm sure you all know what i am thankful for this year. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Yea! I'm so happy the little king is home. How do the dogs like him???

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad he's home, We need to come visit, we are all healthy right now, or if you want a night out we can Texas Road house it up:)

    ReplyDelete