KINGSTON SHIRT

KINGSTON SHIRT
BLACK

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December 14th, 2010

Kingston took 100 ml by bottle at one feeding yesterday! It was awesome! :) We are also weening him of his theophylin. At first I was a little freaked out, because since he didn't go home on oxygen I was worried about what I would do if he stopped breathing, but its been 5 days since we started weening him and he's doing GREAT! We went from every 6 hrs to every 8 4 days ago and today we went to every 12. In 5 more days we are going to go to once a day and then stay at that til we run out. So far so good! I just check to make sure he's still breathing about 100 times a day. :) We put his monitor on at night, but I still wake up about 20 times and make sure its working. SUPER tired so this is a short post. :) GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment